My journey as an entrepreneur can be put into 2 stages.
In early school days, I handled different businesses of my extended family. I worked as a book-keeper, storage manager, and sales man.
Sectors covered: Pharmaceutical, Textiles, FMCG, and Agriculture trading
My second stint with entrepreneurship started in 2011. Initially, it was just providing ideas to start-ups. My ability to come up with innovative ideas on wide range of topics helped to pursue it further. In 2012, while pursuing ‘Envisioning 21st century global manager(Zero Cost MBA)’ project; I made my living by becoming an entrepreneur. Along with consulting, I was also a freelance writer/journalist during this tenure.
– As a consultant, I advised start-ups, medium scale firms from India and abroad.
sectors covered: agriculture, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Information technology, pharmaceutical
– Supply chain, product size standardization plans for agricultural firm in Mexico.
– India market entry plans for renewable energy firms based in Europe.
– User-centered interaction with technology help to start-ups from India, Canada, USA, and Israel.
– Analyzing consumer preferences for Japanese, UK based firms.
– Plans of expansion of a Latin American firm in India, Southeast Asia markets.
– Advised on sustainable development to a regional organization in Denmark.
As a freelance writer, I have written articles on education, management, intercultural working, and history. I also interviewed prominent personalities for a column in The Times of India.
– Education columnist at The Hindustan Times.
– Interviewed prominent people like Danish Minister, German Parliament member for
column in The Times of India.
– Cultural understanding at The Copenhagen Post, The China Daily, Danish Cultural Institute,
China Radio International, Russian Radio International, Cultural Voice(Jamaica).
– Articles on history at S28(Italy), and public policy at The Diplomatic Insight(Pakistan).
Due to confidential nature of work, major project details cannot be shared in public domain.